Sunday, January 20, 2008

Go Giants!

In honor of the Giants amazing win tonight I decided to break my silence and finally blog. I also have changed the look of the blog for the next two weeks leading up to Super Bowl Sunday. Please notice even the picture of Quinn and me at a Giants game in our Giants gear.

Also, as I have a few Packer fans in my family, my condolences go out to Meghan and Kody.

The game was ridiculously intense. I couldn't even watch the last field goal. I had to have Lindsay tell me if it was good or not.

Ok, enough about football. In other news, I made this for dinner tonight and it was amazing. I highly recommend it.

8 comments:

Dana said...

Mom said the brisket was amazing. I'm hoping I will be able to sample leftovers tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

You post a comment about brisket when the brisket was the after thought in the blog post?! Come on D-Ana. NYG for life!

KickButtMommy said...

Devry, we have missed you terribly. Looks like a yum dinner. And Go Giants.

Anonymous said...

From the folks here on the east coast...you shame us with your awesome GIANTS spirit. Wish we knew how to do the things you can do on your blog. It looks as great as the super NYG win. Great game. Hope they do the same thing to NE during the Super Bowl.

And, since I am not into football (except with Quinn and his GIANTS) I fully appreciate your brisket. Quite fancy. We had leftovers last night. You are expected to cook for us next time you get out this way. The stove is all yours.

Megs said...

Boo! What an upset! We're in mourning down here in Provo...

KA said...

I'm sorry that I don't care about football. But if I were going to care, of course I would choose a team from NY.

And your meal is very impressive indeed. My hat is off to you.

jmr said...

glad you are back and bloggin, the meal looks super yummy and I'm glad your team won! Wish I was more like you and cared about football, it sends me into a stupor even when I do watch.

Justin said...

Wow I looked at that recipe and gave up after two ingredients. Good job for trying it out and thank goodness for people like you who keep Martha Stewart, Rachel Ray, and the Food Network in business.