Tuesday, July 15, 2008

graduation in pictures

Quinn graduated this weekend. I'm so proud of him. He worked so hard for so long. Quinn's parents, his brothers Jason and Miles, and my parents were able to come into town to help us celebrate. I have about 500 hundred pictures to choose from so I'll try to narrow it down.


The boys.


After eating Thai food.


Walking into the exhibition while Jason documents.


The "byramid"


Quinn's team and game photo.


Checking out the game.


The credits


Pop-pop enjoying himself at the exhibition.


A happy moment post-exhibition.


Arriving at graduation.


Walking into the ceremony.


A very proud wife and graduate.


Mom and graduate


DelHoyos with the soon to be graduate.


Me and the parents anticipating graduation.


The moment of graduation.


Celebratory cake, yum!!!

15 comments:

lacy lee said...

Looks like so much graduation fun. Congrats to Quinn! The cake looks amazing. No doubt you made it yourself...?

Devry said...

Haha...no, i ordered it from a bakery. I knew I wouldn't have time to do something like that with everything going on. But it was truly delicious!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Quinn! I'm so glad you had an amazing graduation weekend. Looks like it was a blast. That cake looks like it just might have been an amazing highlight (after the actual graduation of course)

Love you guys!

Cara said...

It looks like so much fun, once again, I wish I had been there! Cute pictures!

KickButtMommy said...

What a fabulous weekend. I have heard such marvelous tales. You look stunningly beautiful and radiant and Quinn is as handsome as ever. I couldn't be more proud of him!

Anonymous said...

To the newest SMU grad...the world beckons. Have fun deciding your future course. Hope the east coast wins out.

Sioux said...

CONGRATULATION's, Quinney! Looks like everyone is so proud of you - and having so much fun together. Makes the rest of us a bit jealous. Hope you are able to follow your dream . . .

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Quinn! Devry, you look fabulous. You are constantly reinventing yourself, like Madonna! I can't wait to see what's next!

FRYBABY said...

Congratulations Quinn!! Job well done......and awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing with all of us. So where from here?

KickButtMommy said...

Wow, I really want to eat that cake. I keep looking at it. I heard how delicious it was.

Kristy said...

Woo-Hoo! Congratulations Quinn! You guys must feel so awesome! We are so excited for you guys! You both look so great! I'm excited to hear what is next for you two! Good Luck! Oh p.s. Devry your hair has gotton so long and looks beautiful and where did you get such awesome outfits? Love them!

Sioux said...

What's up with Miles' salute?

the peine's said...

Yea for Quinn & you D! Congrats. Devry- where did you get that fabulous dress? I need it!!

Kim said...

Those men are less nerdy than I thought they'd be! So where are you off to now? Hopefully somewhere cool.
You are so beautiful!

jmr said...

Congrats Quinn!!! So fun to see all the Delhoyo boys together. Now where are you two headed? You look beautiful as always Devry!