Friday, June 18, 2010

ohio continued

We spent Thursday at EnterTrainment Junction. 
It's a train themed mini amusement park. They have the worlds largest train display which was surprisingly cool.


They had a few little train rides for the kids. Asher and Jax loved them.



They spent a lot of time in the play area as well.









Later that night Stacey and I got our fondant on. A lady out there has been teaching Stacey how do make her own and we spent some time decorating cupcakes.

Asher and I left bright and early this morning. We had such a great time visiting Danny, Stacey and Jax. Thanks guys!! Thanks to the traffic we encountered around Durham it turned into an eleven hour drive. The last hour and a half it really started to get to me. I couldn't wait to be home. Now I'm just waiting for Quinn to get back from LA. He should be here within the hour. Stay tuned for pics from his trip!

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

oooh, I want to learn how to fondant. So much fun.

GrandmaNutt said...

Asher is so lucky to have a mommy who takes him places and does such fun things for him. Glad that you are safely home and out of harm's way. Traffic can be a real bear. I thought about you two all day yesterday. Thanks for the update and the wonderful photos. Love you both.

Kaelyn said...

I love that you go and do so many fun things with Asher. He is getting so big and is such a handsome little boy! The train themed amusement park looks so cool!!! It looks like you had a really fun time!