Tuesday, May 17, 2011

a visit from grandma

Grandma left yesterday. We miss her terribly. While she was here she catered to Asher's every whim and he loved every minute of it (so did I since it freed me up to be with Beckham without having to worry about Asher getting into trouble somewhere in the house). She did all my dishes and cleaned up around the house and in general was great company. Oh, and did I mention she did yard work too? My house have never looked so good. The visit was all around delightful.


6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Great pictures of Grandma and her boys. Aren't grandmas wonderful? They just swoop in and make life easier and more enjoyable.

Amy said...

That's the best! I love grandma help!

Cara said...

Asher's faux-hawk is super studly. And I notice Grandma wearing the cardi I gave her for Christmas. Nice.

Anonymous said...

I miss Asher so much. He was certainly my little buddy. I miss
Beckham, too, even though he cried robustly every time I came near. He is quite the Mama's boy. It was a wonderful week and I cherish every moment of it.

Grandnma Nutt said...

Okay, Danielle's laptop is way too sensitive for me. The comment immediately preceding is from me... Grandma Nut.

whitey said...

Not only is Grandma Nut a great grandmother she is a super woman also I admire her alot.