Thursday, July 21, 2011

all grown up

Asher has been going to day camp this week. It's three days a week for 4 hours. He is loving it and so is his mommy. I was nervous how he would do since he has never really done anything like this. Day 1 he was a little hesitant but I was able to sneak out without a fuss. He came away from the first day raving about the bounce house. Day 2 he walked right into the classroom. Today he asked if it was time to go from the moment he got up and then proceeded to drag me into the classroom once we got there. I think he likes it. He goes again next week.

We snapped this pic this morning on our way out. He loves taking his own backpack and lunch every day.

He is just too cute here for words. How I love my little man!

5 comments:

Cara said...

Asher is so studly with his spiky hair, his little suitcase and his lunch box! What a cool dude. I bet his teachers love him, too. I know I would!

KickButtMommy said...

Seriously he does look all grown up. All ready for preschool, I think!

Kathleen said...

Wow I can't believe what a grown up little guy he is. So sweet and happy.

the peine's said...

Oh my gosh! Is he 5!? He is so cute!

GrandmaNutt said...

I warned you...babies grow up too fast. 'Tomorrow' he will be getting on the bus for Kindergarten and the next day he will be wanting to borrow the car. I LOVE THAT BOY.....and his mommy, too.