Monday, October 17, 2011

some pics of the boys

I have pictures of the boys that I've been meaning to post. So here we go. Enjoy!



A while back we got out the jump-a-roo for Beckham. Asher couldn't resist it and had to give it another go.




 I love bath time photos. These boys are just too adorable.


 Two weekends ago we went to a farm for a Fall Festival party for Quinn's work. It was a lot of fun.
 Asher loved the corn box.

 So did Quinn. He made many corn angels.

 Beckham kept me company in his stroller.

 I did manage to get Asher to stand still for a second to snap a picture with me.

Asher loved running around in the pumpkin patch and came away with a great pumpkin.



Today Asher helped me make our very own Haunted House. He loved it. Especially when he could sneak a candy in his mouth. He was so proud of the house when we got it all finished.

5 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

Asher is all grown up with legs hanging down everywhere and an awesome crew cut. What happened to my little AQ while I wasn't looking? And Beckham is gorgeous, long eyelashes and great smile. He certainly is another version of his big brother.

Great haunted house. You make wonderful memories for your sons.

KickButtMommy said...

A blog from Devry~ This made my whole day! Love all the pics. You should frame those bathtime pictures and hang them in your bathroom. The harvest festival looks like tons of fun. Seriously, could your boys be any cuter? Too bad Beckham is a boy....we would love to have Asher's stylin' duds handed down...Xander will have to try to be as cool as his NC cousins on his own!

Cara said...

I agree with Grandma - Asher looks so different from the last time we saw him! They are growing up and changing so fast, what fun.

KickButtMommy said...

p.s. how come your hair grows back so fast and mine takes FOREVER!

Mackenzie Sue said...

Your boys are ridiculously cute. What a fun idea to make a haunted house-I might steal it and make one with my girls.