Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Three trips to the ER and one surgery later, I am finally feeling better. This is just in the nick of time as the wedding is now only 3 days away.

I must go on official record and say: Having a kidney stone is the worst pain imaginable. I thought I was going to die on multiple occasions because the pain was just too overwhelming. Thank goodness the doctors at the ER were generous with the morphine.

This episode definitely caused some setbacks in the wedding plans. Some things I'm just not going to be able to make happen. But the important stuff still will. Rain or shine, we are still getting married in 3 days and will get to celebrate with all of our family in friends, perhaps just not in the way that was originally intended.

Time flies. I can't believe it is already here. But I know we are both ready to move on to the next stage of our lives.

See you all on Saturday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What surgery? More info. please?

Anonymous said...

What wedding? More info. please?

Anonymous said...

What setbacks? More info. please?

Anonymous said...

What way orginally intended? More info. please?

Anonymous said...

On behalf of me and mine, DevHoyo, we are proud of you, and your choice of getting married in the right place to the right person. Sorry Chad and I can't be there, (you know, Prom and V-ball regionals)but we sent the best part of our family to represent us.