Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Nachoooooooooooooo!!!!

We had a costume contest today at work. Unfortunately, the Halloween spirit never quite got me this year, so I did not partake. But I don't feel too bad because I did spend 4 hours making and decorating sugar cookies last night for our work party. And it would have been longer if Quinn wouldn't have helped. He diligently frosted ghost after ghost.

Anyway, I thought I would share my favorite costumes from this year. They are as follows:

3rd Place goes to Bob Ross who has been busily painting "happy" trees around the office all day.


2nd Place went to Jimi Hendrix. A white guy dressed up as Jimi...classic!

And the winner is:

I mean really, how could that not win??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang why didn't I think of a Bob Ross custom!

lacy lee said...

I too love dear old Bob!

Anonymous said...

I've been in my happy little world for many years. Say what you want about Bob, but no one ever said "burnt umber" and "thado green" like he did.

Anonymous said...

Bob Ross?

Clue me in.

Anonymous said...

Now, I know. You'll have to forgive me. I was more into watching the lady with Bells palsy teach the sewing class and trying to figure out what she was saying.

lacy lee said...

Her name was Nancy, and the two shows played back to back so there's no excuse for you, Lance!