Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Jason Returns

My brother-in-law, Ryan got on my case this morning because I wasn't quick enough with the posting this morning. I informed him that I had to finish my hair first before I could. He then told me that it was impressive that I do my hair at work. I have to admit this is the first day I've ever done it. It was a late morning and all I had time to do was just give the hair a quick blow dry. So I packed up the pomade and flat iron and brought it with me to work. It was quite genius. Although, I can't take all the credit for it, because it was my co-worker Amy who turned me on to this. But I can forsee many more mornings of me in the women's rest room finishing up the final touches.fun.

Jason visited our house last night as you can tell from the pictures below. Many children were frightened.
Halloween was a lot of fun. Dana and Ryan came over with the kiddies, Joseph and Sadie and joined Quinn, Mom, Jaxson and me. Lindsay also made an appearance. We all ate homemade chicken noodle soup, apple cider, sugar cookies and way too much candy. Ryan and Quinn took JoJo and Jax out for trick-or-treating. Apparently Jaxson did catch on rather quickly to the whole process and got a ton of candy.

Below are some pics of the kiddies. In case you can't tell, Sadie was Princess Leia, Jaxson was a disco dancer complete with afro and Jo was a pirate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how could I forget about the amazing soup and cider, really people if you wernt there you missed out.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had been there! Those kids are TOO CUTE!!!! You and Quinn were TOO SCARY!!!!! You guys are too fun...This is from Auntie Pam. I need to get an account!