Monday, November 20, 2006

The Parent Trap

I have brought much enlightment to Quinn over the last few months (If I do say so myself :)) But I'm most proud of what I was able to accomplish last night. Quinn watched The Parent Trap with me and enjoyed it. Mind you, we watched the Lindsay Lohan remake and not the original, but still. And the best part of it is, is that he watched voluntarily. I left it up to him as to whether we should watch Iron Chef America: Battle Turkey (another thing I have got him hooked on) or The Parent Trap. He was already so into The Parent Trap that he couldn't change the channel. It was great.

6 comments:

lacy lee said...

Next it will be Haley Mills!

Cara said...

If you really want to get Quinn to sit still, put on Anne of Green Gables. He used to watch all 4 tapes with me, and knows all the plot lines and major characters.

Anonymous said...

Quinn, it's not too late to get back "in touch" with your manly side. Come on over, a healthy dose of Lonesome Dove or Horatio Hornblower should do the trick.

Anonymous said...

Battle turkey was a pretty good battle but since it will be replayed a few times this week I think Quinn made the right decision.

Anonymous said...

WTH? Quinn should be shooting jerks with a chainsaw gun. Where is the Quinn I fell in love with?

KA said...

The PT was on tv the other night and sure enough--Jon could hardly help himself as well. I'm just saying.