Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Eh...

Last night's AI was so disappointing. I started out the night very excited and even went as far as saying that this is my favorite time of the year. Quinn thought that was quite ridiculously, but I can't help it if he doesn't see the magic in Idol that I do. But after all the build up, I was let down, big time. No one brought it last night. The last guy almost did, but it still left something to be desired. I can't even remember any of their names. And I'm not going to bother to learn them until they do worthy of it. Where was the amazing rendition of "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me?" That is what I need. Oh well, here is to hoping that the women do better tonight.

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I don't watch it, but I hate when good shows dissapoint.

Anonymous said...

I don't watch it either but I am so excited that you are back in the land of the blog that I will be thrilled to read about AI. I did hear that Ryan and Simon got into it a little. What was that all about?!!

Cara said...

Hmmm, I was watching Sweet Home Alabama last night. It almost made me break out into a southern accent. Speaking of accents, are you speaking Texan yet?

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you. i would have scratched my eyes out if we couldn't fast forward through the amatuer boys night. but my gosh, the girls certainly surprised and delighted! i am sad that 6 boys get to make it to the final 12.