Monday, February 19, 2007

A New Discovery

I haven't had an opportunity to post lately. Mainly, because the computer is with Quinn all day and by the time he gets home I'm usually asleep or don't really feel like blogging. Plus, to be honest, I don't really have that much to blog about unless people are really dying to know the details of day time television. But something of note has happened that has propelled me to blog.

A week or so ago, Quinn and I were at a Kinko's very late at night having a document printed and bound. I noticed that the store next to it was a gelato store. Due to the fact that it was the middle of the night, the store was closed. But it peaked my interest nonetheless. So Friday when we were out and about we stopped in to give it a try.

It was delish. A great discovery. Here is the link.

So good, that we went back again tonight. Really, it is to die for. It reminds me of the gelato place that we frequented on our trip to Florence, Italy. I can still remember my dad asking the little lady if they would be open on Christmas Day. She said yes, from noon to 3. to which my dad replied, "Great, we will see you then!" Both places are delicious. Yum!

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

So nice to see you on here. That sounds so yummy. There is a new crepe and gelato store at the mall here. You have inspired me to try it out! I am always looking for new calories! :)

Anonymous said...

Yummy. There are so many flavors I would love to try, it almost makes me want to purchase a franchise.

Justin said...

Is it bad for me to say that gelato is the main reason I would return to Italy?

Anonymous said...

We are SOOOO happy to see Plano coming on line again. We check you at least twice a day, even when we are completely w/o hope. Now we know that Italian 'Eis' will turn you on!! Glad to see you have your priorities straight....that and chocolate.

Cara said...

They sell gelato at Shoppers Food Warehouse...Does that count as real Italian?