Sunday, September 02, 2007

Cake Mania



We have this new game for the Nintendo DS called Cake Mania. The premise is you open a bakery and have to bake and decorate cakes to keep your customers happy. I really got it more for myself than anything. Last night when we got in bed to go to sleep around midnight, Quinn said that he wasn't tired so he would play Cake Mania to make him tired so he could fall asleep. Let's just say I woke up about 2 or 3 hours later to the sound of Cake Mania still being played in bed. He was obsessed. I had to make him put down the game and get some sleep so he wouldn't be tired for church today. Let's just say that even now as I type this waiting for the time to come to go to church, he is sitting on the couch playing Cake Mania.

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Wow, ya just never know what is going to get em!

Anonymous said...

Tell me more about the game. I love the cake decorating shows on the Food Channel so this might be a video game that I might actually like. It does surprise me that Q would like it seeing that he always played sports or bloodthirsty killer games. Does he do any cake stabbing?!

jmr said...

'what will they come up next?'