Thursday, March 13, 2008

celebration

Quinn didn't have time to celebrate his birthday this year. He was working and at school from 7:30 am to 3:30 am this morning. He gave me strict instructions to celebrate for him. So in honor of Quinn's birthday I did the following:

1. Shaved my legs -- believe me, this is cause for celebration.

2. Ate sushi --delicious. I even ate Quinn's favorites, Vegas and Rising Sun.

3. Watched the season premier of Top Chef.

It was a great day. Thanks Quinn, I really enjoyed your birthday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best wife. Totally all the things Q would have done if he had the time. (You have the greatest banner, I'm partial, and I have so much fun checking in on you.) So now that you have celebrated for Q, what is he going to do on your B-day....hock a lugey and watch old football movies?!! Somehow I don't think that his level of celebrating will be a classy as yours. Love you.

Anonymous said...

That's harsh Mom. Devry knows that I would watch the BBC Pride & Prejudice (again) to illustrate my true devotion to her and Mr. Darcy

FRYBABY said...

Happy Birthday Quinn!! Let's all shave our legs!!

Devry said...

I feel a slight need to correct Quinn's comment. He has never actually watched all of P&P. He has tried (once) but fell asleep after maybe 45 minutes with a good 3 hours to go. I think he still owes me.

KickButtMommy said...

you shaved your legs? you do go all out, don't you!

Kirou Kairu said...

How 'bout that. I shaved my legs for Quinn's birthday too.

Anonymous said...

Me too!

lacy lee said...

hmmm. Sushi. Did you eat at the Happy Sumu? Because, if so, I'd like to request that you celebrate my birthday when it rolls around, too.