Saturday, December 05, 2009

unpacked

We just unpacked the absolute last box that was in our house from moving. Yes, it took us 2 months but we finally finished. We still don't have anything hanging on the walls...baby steps. I think I'll tackle that after Christmas. Our guest bed was also delivered this week so we are officially soliciting guests now. Please come visit.You have a brand new queen size bed waiting for you.

In other news, I'm getting very excited for my trip out to Utah. Only a week and a half left until Asher and I leave. I can't wait to see everyone. I haven't been to Utah in over a year. I know we are going to have such a great time!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Call me while you're here! (if you have a sec)

lacy lee said...

We're going to Utah, too! Christmas extravaganza!!!

Lindsay said...

I can't wait for you to get here! It is going to be a non stop party!

Cara said...

And we know Asher will be perfect for his parents on the airplane! Enjoy your Utah Christmas!

GrandmaNutt said...

A guest bed? We'll be right over!!!!

Has Q opened his Christmas gift yet? Just curious. Grandpa and I keep joking about it. "Is he wearing it today?" "He probably had Devry open it in the car." "I bet that today's the day he strapped it on!" We had so much fun shopping with you during Thanksgiving weekend. Enjoy your Utah Christmas.

KickButtMommy said...

Oh my goodness I am so excited for you guys! A new house, a new boy, and a big trip home for the holidays! What could be better?

Kaelyn said...

Congrats on getting everything unpacked! It's such a good feeling! I'm excited for you guys to come out here. I want to see you guys. Let's plan something with everyone. I'm sure Kim would love to have everyone to her new house! I would too but I live far from everyone. Please keep me posted!