Monday, February 15, 2010

my valentines

I was lucky enough to have two Valentines this year. Aren't they handsome?

I love them both very much!

Asher has been sick since Thursday. This is the first time he has ever really been sick and it broke my heart. He is on the mend now. Last night he finally slept peacefully. The last few nights we could hear him moaning and tossing and turning all night long. Now he just has the remnants of a cough and a runny nose but is back to his jovial self.

Because he was sick, Asher and I were pretty much homebound since Friday. I had intentions of doing my shopping for Valentines Day on Friday but never got around to it. So Saturday I asked Quinn to go out and pick up a little stuffed animal so we could give it to Asher. You know those $1.99 stuffed animals you can pick up at Wal-Mart or Walgreens? Well, instead Quinn came back with a bear as big as Asher.


Asher loves it! He plays with it and wrestles with it and thinks it is the best thing ever.

7 comments:

Kurt and Ash said...

Hey! Where did you get Asher's fleece PJ's? I cannot find fleece PJ's in 12 months for Holden and its driving me CRAZY!

GrandmaNutt said...

I am so saddened to think that Asher has been ill. He is a blessed baby to have such a loving and doting mommy....and daddy.

You know Quinn...."Bigger IS Better"! When he was a child he had a huge bear like Asher's, too, only his was a white polar bear. We still have it.

Happy Valentine's Day to each of you from both of us.

jenna marie said...

leave it to Quinn to go bigger than life with the bear. Only the very best right?
Your snow is a trip - it looks so strange w/the guys walking around on top of it. East coast weather is a mystery.

KickButtMommy said...

darling isn't it? also I am loving the green bed.

Cara said...

I want to squeeze Asher - forget the bear! But I can imagine him wrestling with it and laughing - so cute.

brittani c. said...

I'm sorry that Asher has been sick. Mine got really sick for the first time on Thursday too...no joke. He's got ear infections though, so we're waiting for the antibiotics to kick in.
Having two boys for Valentine's Day is the best, huh?

FRYBABY said...

TOTALLY handsome!!