Saturday, October 30, 2010

fun friday

Asher and I went with a big group Friday morning to children's animal park called Noah's Landing. Asher was able to feed donkeys, llamas, a zebra, and a yak. He loved it. He just giggled every time they took a carrot from his hand. It was very hands on and he got to pet an alligator, a fox, a pig and an opossum (gross!). He wasn't afraid at all. I didn't get very many pictures because it was pretty chaotic with all the kids but he had a great time.



After the zoo, we raced home for a nap before all the Halloween festivities. I got him dressed in his costume and could hardly stand it. Isn't he the cutest Dracula you have ever seen?

We headed off to Quinn's office for our first Halloween party of the night.

Asher was a hit. It didn't take him long before he caught on to trick-or-treating. After about three offices he was all business.


He moved quickly from office to office.




He did stop long enough to take a picture with me.

After the candy there was a nice party of pizza and Halloween goodies.

Asher got to go down the slide with Daddy.

I left the red-eye in on purpose because I think it makes him look more vampire-ish.

After the work party, we headed out to the ward party. We made it just as they were finishing up the chili cook-off dinner. We had fun going room to room for the carnival. At one point, Asher was just in the middle of the cake walk dancing to the music. Then outside for Trunk-or-Treating. No pictures, but Asher was all business again. After both events, he had quite a haul of candy. 

It was so much fun to see him enjoy Halloween this year. I know next year will be even better!!

7 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

That was one loaded Friday. I can't tell who was having more fun..Asher or his parents. He certainly is a fantastically scary, handsome, blood-sucking baby vampire. Next year he can drag baby brother or sister around with him. Such fun!

Cami said...

Yes, he is definitely the cutest Dracula I have ever seen! Oh Devry, he is darling!

Cara said...

I want Count Asher to come trick-or-treat at our house! He is the CUTEST vampire ever. That costume is great. I love the cape with the stand-up collar.

Tyson said...

Asher is so cool. At first I didn't know what the arrow on his head was, but then my mom told me it was supposed to be part of his hair. I want to go to Noah's Landing and pet a pig and feed a zebra.

whitey said...

He is so cute no matter how he is dressed!

Amy said...

Yay! I was finally able to view your blog! I love that I am now updated! And yes, Asher is thee cutest little dracula ever! Such a beautiful boy! Jane is very jealous that she missed out on the fun with Asher and Madeline...maybe next time. Um, I can't wait to find out what you're having...I'm going to say that I'm feeling girl.

KickButtMommy said...

Definitely the cutest dracula ever. Perfection.