Sunday, April 24, 2011

happy easter!

We started the day with a breakfast of hash browns, bacon, orange rolls (pillsbury...that is about all I'm up for right now) and juice. Then Asher and Beckham got a peak at what the Easter Bunny left them and Asher once again had so much fun finding all of the hidden eggs.

I bought adorable matching ties for all three men/boys in the family for Easter but with Beckham's late arrival Stake Conference is not in the plans for us today. I think I'll save them for Beckham's blessing day.

4 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

I feel like it is truly Easter morning now having seen Asher and Beckham all proud of their Easter egg finds. Such handsome men you have Devry. Looking forward to seeing the three of them in their matching neckties. Happy Easter to all four of you.

Unknown said...

i want to go to there

KickButtMommy said...

Happy Easter. What beautiful boys you have.

Anonymous said...

Hey Devry, I want to talk with you. Call me, 801-310-4155

Harrison