Saturday, December 17, 2011

mini Christmas

We had a mini-Christmas last night. We opened all of our gifts from the DelHoyo side of the family. I wanted to give the kids a few days to enjoy the gifts before we left for Utah.

 Beckham's first Christmas gift.

 What was inside. He loves it (if he can ever get it away from Asher)

 Asher couldn't wait to tear into them.

 Modeling the contents.

 I can't even begin to tell you how excited he was for these. He went to bed kicking and screaming for the trucks. This morning we heard him outside our bedroom door playing with them. It was 6:30 am.


A few morning shots of the kids. 

Quinn and I got these from his parents. They were requested for Quinn. At first, I thought he was crazy, but they are delightful. I haven't taken them off yet. Every one needs a pair. 

We also received a beautiful antique looking photo of the SLC temple from the Lances. It is just gorgeous and I can't wait to find a place for it in our home.

Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa DelHoyo and the Lances for all of the wonderful gifts!

5 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

Asher looks so much older and bolder and suave, just since Thanksgiving. How can he change so quickly? And that last photo of Beckham will be perfect printed up and framed in my gallery of grand baby trophies in the Barracks.

Glad that you had a festive and magical mini-Christmas. It was so much fun reading about it and seeing the beautiful faces of your sons. But what?!...no photos of you and Quinner in your footsies?!? J/K. Have a safe flight home and a very Merry Christmas. Love you all.

KickButtMommy said...

You honestly think that a stock photo is going to satisfy us? We MUST have a photo of you and Quinn in your jammies. We MUST.

Cara said...

I don't think those are jammies. I think they are to wear all day over your clothes, right? At least, I would. I won't tell my kids you guys opened presents already bc they would be so jealous! They are having a hard time waiting one more week.

Stephanie said...

I see you have somehow managed to have TWO gorgeous kids. Hello baby blue eyes! Have a safe and wonderful Christmas, we love you guys!

Megs said...

your boys are too stinkin' cute! Can't wait to see you guys!!