Sunday, December 04, 2011

the sickness

Quinn is sick. Really Sick. I've never seen him like this before. He has pretty much been like the picture below for the last 4 days.
He is running a pretty high temperature pretty much constantly. He has a horrible cough and terrible body aches. I've asked him several time if he wanted to go to the doctor. Each time he would say he was fine. I finally convinced him to go to Urgent Care this morning. I'm so glad I did. The Dr. said he had an infection in his ear/throat and eye. She said he was a day or two away from full blown pneumonia.  She gave him some heavy duty antibiotics and told him to stay hydrated. He is going to stay home from work again tomorrow and hopefully 24 hours after antibiotics he will finally be feeling better!

6 comments:

Dana said...

Poor Quinn, I hope the antibiotics work their magic soon!

Kathleen said...

It's so sad to see Quinn sick. I am glad you got him to the Dr. Get well soon Quinn!

whitey said...

Sounds scary to me we almost lost a son a year ago with pneumonia, it is nothing to take lightly.

GrandmaNutt said...

Listen to your wife when she says, "Go to the doctor!". Your dad has p eumonia in the bottom half of one lung and is on massive antibiotics. You probably caught it from him. Take care Quinn.

KickButtMommy said...

Poor quinny! I am so sad to hear this. Give him hugs for us.

Cara said...

There is a time to be tough and a time to go to the doctor. And the wife is ALWAYS right! I'm glad he is getting his meds. He needs to get better for your Christmas trip so he can have just as much fun as everyone else.