Wednesday, April 18, 2012

one

Can you believe this little guy turned 1 year old yesterday? I know I can't. 

 We just love him so much. I mean, let's be serious...aren't his blue eyes to die for?

Beckham is the cuddliest little guy. He loves to snuggle and both Quinn and I eat it up. He is mildly obsessed with Quinn. If Quinn ever walks in the room he immediately walks over to him and begs to be picked up. Beckham loves to play with Asher and most of the time they get along great. He loves to go to the stairs, go up about 3 stairs, turn around to see if I'm watching him and then race up the stairs before I can catch him. He can say "mama" and "gaga" (his version of dada). He can clap, play peek-a-boo, and give you a high five. He is a walking pro and a fantastic sleeper. He sleeps from 7pm to 7 or 8 am everyday. He is fighting the morning nap a bit so we may have to reevaluate that soon.

We took him to the Dr. this morning for his check-up. It was my most stressful check-up yet. He cried hysterically over everything. He is fully entrenched in the stranger danger phase. But once we were able to calm him down enough to get his measurements he checked out healthy and strong.

He weighs in at 21 lbs and 11 oz (33%)
He is just shy of 31 inches long (80%)
Long and lean.

Last night we gave him a cupcake and sang Happy Birthday. He devoured the cupcake.

We are heading up to VA this weekend for a proper birthday party with family. So stay tuned for details on that.

Happy Birthday Beckham!

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

His blue eyes are most certainly to die for. I love every bit of him!

Cara said...

Yay, can't wait for you all to visit! I want a Beckham cuddle, too.

GrandmaNutt said...

Mister Beckham is definitely Mister Personality. Happy Birthday Sweetheart. See you and your family tomorrow night.

Dana said...

I can't believe how adorably cute he is!!