Thursday, April 26, 2012

photo shoot with grandpa

Grandpa had a photo shoot with Asher while we were visiting. He just sent me the pics and I had to share.

Asher with the azaleas (take note of the pose, you will see it alot).

By the stream.

Posing in front of the house with Grandma peaking through the window.

Down with all the bamboo. This one is my fav!

Down by the creek.

Checking out his stepping stone in the garden.


Playing a mean game of crochet with Grandma.

And yes, in case you haven't noticed, my in-laws have a fantastically beautiful yard.

6 comments:

Teri said...

These are darling! Lucky to have awesome grandparents!

Dana said...

They really do it is amazing. Your boy is amazing as well.

GrandmaNutt said...

I miss Asher and Beckham, and you both of course. Asher is such a studly little guy and a great buddy for grandpa and grandma.

KickButtMommy said...

I don't know why I am surprised to see that Asher looks so grown up, but man. He really looks grown up!

Cara said...

That's why we call it DelHoyo National Park. It has a nice campground with free fishing,too!

Nettie said...

Great pictures! Asher is so cute! The house looks enormous and the grounds around it is so beautiful. I can see why all the grandkids would love going there.