Tuesday, April 22, 2008

color of doom

Quinn is very busy. Only two more weeks left in this term and then he is on his last term. I can't believe he is almost done. Quinn is the producer on his senior team project. I know he is working overtime in leading the team to create what I'm sure is going to be a great game.

Here are a few shots of character art as well as some screen shots of the levels.

Note: These are all work-in-progress shots. They still have 10 more weeks on this project.


Character art for the Jester (this is the player).


A bad guy.


Before


After


In game action

Aren't these guys so talented? I can't wait to see and play the finished project.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Q is very talented but you are very inspired to see that potential in him and to help him do so well in school. I think you are the perfect team.

It will be thrilling to see their final project and even more so to see him graduate and move on to, shall we say, reality(?)!

Congratulations to you both.

Cara said...

I always thought Quinn was a joker. Now it is confirmed. Tell him I want a sequel to the 3 Vikings game.

KickButtMommy said...

I really am very impressed. The amount of talent and skill that goes into this blows my mind! Good job Quinn. The end is in sight! YAY!

FRYBABY said...

My boys want to test drive it!! They can't wait!