Wednesday, April 16, 2008

coveting

I was at Williams and Sonoma yesterday window shopping and coveting almost everything in the store. But two things especially caught my eye.

Wouldn't these be so fun?





Who wouldn't want to eat breakfast when it looks like that?

Then I spotted this (well actually, i couldn't find a picture online of the pan from W&S but it is very similar to this one).



Can't you just imagine throwing a birthday party and serving this...



and these...


For instructions on how to make the cupcake lolipops/bites click here. I am dying for a reason to make these.

9 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I do love WS. They have so much fun.

KickButtMommy said...

stuff. So much fun stuff.

social bug said...

I LOVE the cupcake cake. SO cute! Those are pancakes right? Or something else completely? Pretty whatever they are.

social bug said...

oh socialbug is me, jenna, btw... blogging for the ward and forgot to change accounts. :)

Dana said...

Yummy! When are you making us the cupcake lollipops? Tomorrow? Ok, great.

lacy lee said...

Williams-Sonoma is the bomb.

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, great ideas for a sweet DIL's birthday. Thanks!

the peine's said...

I just bought that cupcake pan from WS. I love that store. I would love to have a baking day with you :)

wendy said...

I LOVE that cupcake cake mold! I have been coveting it myself for a few months!