Friday, May 01, 2009

genius

I just got back from Walgreens with my sister Stacey. We went so I could try out the advice of this blog in my attempt to become thrifty. Unfortunately, they were out of stock of the item I was trying to purchase to get started on this whole Register Rewards thing. However, I did buy dish washing liquid with a coupon and feel pretty good about that. But I digress. The reason for the post is I was in the candy aisle buying a treat for my nephew when I came upon these.I love Starbursts. One of my fav candies. Although I hate the Halloween two-paks because you run the risk of getting a yellow/orange combo which I do not like. A few years ago, my friend Erin gave me one of the greatest presents ever...it was a tin full of only the pinks and the reds. I loved it. Now, I can replicate this gift on my own. How genius is this idea...a pack of only the red ones. Truly genius. I'm enjoying them now and I'm quite content.

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I used to hate the yellows, but now I like them! I don't like orange so much though. I would say yellow and pink are my faves.

I bet you love having your sister close by! So much fun.

lacy lee said...

that IS genius!!

GrandmaNutt said...

AAAh, see, it is the simple things in life that make us happy. How does Stacey like Dallas? Are you folks still in town? Give Asher a big squeeze for me.

Stephanie said...

We could be BSF's (best starburst friends) because I only like the orange and yellow ones. My advice on Walgreens is to either go first thing Monday morning or ask your store when they get their shipments in, then you can go on that day. Those RR items are super popular!

FRYBABY said...

Awesome!! I love the red ones too and try to 'suffer' through the other colors. I am going looking for those tomorrow! Thanks for the recommendation!