Tuesday, October 06, 2009

another first

Yesterday Asher had a bit of a tough day. It really wasn't that bad all things considered but since he is usually so amiable, I was a little frustrated. I tried for about 2 hours to get him to go down for a nap. He just cried and thrashed around the whole time. Very unlike him. He finally went down but not until he had been up for about 5 hours straight. His crankiness continued throughout the afternoon. Then today, I discovered why. I felt his first tooth coming through. I don't know why but this just got me so excited. My little boy is growing so fast. I can't believe how much he changes everyday.

6 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

I knew it! I knew it! I knew that Asher would have either a first tooth or a first crawl before I could get down there to see him. This is the time when you hang a sign around his neck that says, "Beware! Do NOT insert your finger into this mouth!"

Smile Asher.

KickButtMommy said...

Yay! A chomper. Now he is in the big leagues.

Cara said...

Go Ash!

lacy lee said...

who would have thought that teeth could be so cool??

Jake and Steph said...

Mason had the exact teething experience. We were so confused and finally got it at about the 6th tooth. Hopefully they will all be that easy!

KA said...

A little baby tylenol goes a long way.