Thursday, April 29, 2010

no phone zone

I know many people have mixed feelings about Oprah, but I watched her show about driving while on the phone and texting so I would be scared straight from doing it (talking that is...not texting...I would never ever do that). Anyway, what I took away from the show was that talking on your cell phone and driving is the equivalent of driving while being legally drunk and texting is like being twice the legal limit.
Anywho, in honor of her National No-Phone Zone Day (tomorrow April 30th) I'm doing my part to spread the word. Check it out here.


2 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

We promise not to be on the cell phone while we are driving to your house....unless we get lost and need your help. And we positively will not be texting. Neither of us know how. Duh? Older generations can be so helpless with certain things.

KickButtMommy said...

I think I can handle that since I don't have a car today. No but really, I should stop talking while driving, even hands free it can be a distraction.