Tuesday, July 20, 2010

crazy busy

Things have been busy around here. So busy that I never even finished blogging about the 4th up in Virginia. Now so much has happened since that I feel overwhelmed in blogging.

So instead I'll just post some of my favorite pics from the past couple of weeks.

How adorable is my little niece Chloe...I just love this pic

This was our first attempt and making Asher's garden stone, we had to do take two the next day

The fam

Take two, I am happy with the way it turned out

I don't think this one needs an explanation

Chloe and Asher had fun with the hose and Grandpa

My boys

How adorable is this pic? I love how he is looking at his Aunt Cara

Quinn got crazy with the fireworks!

Danny, Stacey and Jax came for a few days to visit as well. We had a blast at the beach. I was going to post post pics of the beach but Stacey just informed me she left her USB adapter in Cleveland...but let me just say Asher was fearless. He loved the ocean. He would run straight at the waves with no fear at all. He loved jumping the waves and playing in the sand. I can't wait to take him back. In other news, Quinn and I spent Saturday at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg with some friends. And had a great time. So fun to be a kid again and ride roller coasters.


4 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

Asher is like his dad.....a total WILD AND CRAAAZY GUY!" He must be a surfer guy at heart....or a 1st born, pacesetter, fearless adventurer. Love his grin in all his photos. Would have loved to see the beach pictures. Maybe Stacey can email them to you to put up on the blog for us grandmas to joy over.

KickButtMommy said...

Thanks for the fun pix. I always love seeing what you guys are up to!

Cara said...

Little Asher is such a cute guy! It sounds like you are all having a fun filled summer.

FRYBABY said...

Those are my favorite pictures too!