Wednesday, March 21, 2012

another great birthday

Asher turned the big 3 yesterday! I can't believe how big he is. He is the best boy who loves life and is so enthusiastic and happy about everything. My parents flew in for his birthday. We took a trip to Charleston last weekend (another post to follow) and then came back for a Go Diego Go party. It should be noted that he really wanted a Dora cake but I thought in a few years he would thank me for having both Dora and Diego on the cake.

Here are some pics from the big day!

the birthday boy on his big day

 The room all decorated (thanks to Mallory for doing the banners, invitations and subway art.)
 The take home "rescue paks"

The "Dora & Diego" cake. 


We had a seriously hard time getting these pictures. He was refusing to look at the camera. And this morning I realized I never got the birthday boy with his grandparents. I'm sad about that. I'm the worst at taking pictures.





Gift mania. Helped out by his best buddy Ande. Thanks Haynie family for coming to the party!
Little brother had a fun time too! Have I mentioned he is walking? He is so adorable I just can't get over it.



Making a wish!
Enjoying cake with Ande!

It was another great birthday. We had a great time! Now daddy just has to put together his bike so we can take it for a test ride!

 It's a bit crazy with all of my boys having their birthdays within 5 weeks of each other so I have got to start planning Beckham's first birthday asap!

6 comments:

Cara said...

You really do have all the birthdays stacked up together...don't forget your birthday which is coming up as well! The cake is adorable, but I'm surprised it's not Chuggington - has Asher moved on from the trains? Your boys are super cute. Can't wait to see you all again.

Devry said...

He still loves trains, although he is into Thomas more then Chugginton right now. But he also adores Dora & Diego.

Unknown said...

Funsies! it all looked great!

KickButtMommy said...

Well, if this isn't the most perfect of all birthdays. You should be an event planner! Happy Birthday, Darling Asher. What an amazing boy you are...totally worthy of an amazing cake and an amazing party.

lacy lee said...

Ha ha. Peeps and Lucy both prefer Diego to Dora if it's helpful. Why is that??

Happy Birthday to Asher!

GrandmaNutt said...

You guys really know how to party. All three of the boys, Asher, Ande, and The Beckmeister, are adorable. Awesome cake, awesome decorations, and awesome three-year old. Good job Mom.