Thursday, March 01, 2012

we are sick

Last week Quinn spent in Warsaw, Poland for work. He had a fantastic time and made me extremely jealous that I wasn't able to go with him. Luckily, my mother-in-law was nice enough to come down and spend the week with the kids and me. We had a great time shopping, going to the park, eating out and playing with the kids. It really helped the week fly by.

Last Friday, Beckham started to get sick. He ran a fever until Tuesday night. Sunday it was Asher's turn. He ran a fever until last night. My turn started on Tuesday and I'm still sick. It is the worst. Quinn has been able to stay in the morning for a couple of days to help me out but those hours when he is gone to the office are long and slow!! I'm hoping I follow trend with the boys and this is over by Saturday.

In way more exciting news, my sister-in-law Cara gave birth to a leap day baby yesterday! So excited for my new niece Penelope Jane Boxer. I can't wait to meet her. We are trying to find an excuse to go up to Virginia soon!

3 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

Devry, so sorry to hear that you have all been ill. Looks as if your Mother-in-law (me) brought you all a sickness, but I haven't been sick. This should be the week I come to help you out. My timing is a bummer. Sorry again. Love you all.

Unknown said...

I love a leap day baby!

Amy said...

Hope you're feeling better now! I feel like I'm hearing the name Penelope so much lately! Adam's cousin named their baby girl Penelope, and my cuz named their's Penny-close, right? Anyway, hang in there girl!