Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A First Time For Everything

Yesterday, Quinn and I spent the day together. We drove up to Salt Lake and went to the Gateway. Quinn is always saying how he doesn't like spicey food. So he decided to take one for the team and eat at Thaifoon for me.


It was his first encounter with Thai food. Turns out, I think he is up in the night and I have no idea what his idea of spicey food is. I thought our Jeweled Beef dish was quite spicey as it caused my nose to start running, but he said it wasn't as he shoveled it down. I'm glad I've discovered this "I don't like spicey food" thing is all a hoax since Thai, Indian and Mexican foods are my fav. Anyway, we did a little bit of shopping yesterday. We were on a quest to find him some new jeans. We went to the Buckle where we had an extremely helpful sales person help us find him a nice new pair of jeans. But the best part about it, is the whole time she kept on referring to me as Quinn's wife. This is the first time that has ever happened. I think it took both of us by surprise, but we loved it and we can't wait for the day when it is actually true.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool blog. By the way......it is still pink!

Anonymous said...

I went shopping yesterday also. I had a really nice salesperson at Goodwill help me find some underwear I needed. She said they didn't look too used and would stretch nicely to fit me. It really is rewarding to find the right piece of clothing at the right price with a good salesperson.

Anonymous said...

I hope you gave the salesperson a link to your blog. She should know that she made the cut, and could perhaps use the shout out to substantiate her plea for a salary increase.

Anonymous said...

wow an update!