Monday, February 27, 2006

Pink no more

I want Lindsay and Kristen to take note. The blog is no longer pink. Thanks to their suggestion, Quinn got it in his head that he can't have a pink blog. So we sat down and picked a new template yesterday. I think it is slightly ridiculous as one of the wedding colors is pink so it makes sense to have a pink blog. However, I relented and now I have this extremely masculine blue and green template as a blog. Yesterday, I showed Quinn how to log in to the blog and create a post. He no longer has an excuse for not contributing. So if you want to hear from him, email him and harrass him at q_delhoyo@hotmail.com. As Kristen says, he has some pearls to share.

On a side note, my mom, Quinn and I went shopping for wedding stuff on Saturday. We went shopping for about 4 hours and only came away with the boxes for the wedding favors. I've decided that I'm going to try to do as much shopping for the wedding as possible online. But bless Quinn, I think he went to about 5 craft stores, a cake store and a fabric store and had a good attitude about the whole thing. And that is why I am marrying him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true that this blog is now extrememly masculine, what with its pictures of mint julep vases et al. Let's just say I wouldn't be super worried about losing your feminine touch.

Lindsay said...

Noted. Also I can't wait for a post from our very own Deez. Bring it! Or......maybe it's already been broughten?

Anonymous said...

dude I liked the pink!

Anonymous said...

I mourn for the loss of the pink.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else notice that when you quickly go from the main page to the comment page, you get a visbible blueish tint while reading the comments. It's true, try it. If you don't get the blue shadow, perhaps you needs some "roids" to enhance your male tendencies. Also, Devry, if you provide the actual mint julip beverage in the vase, no one will care what you picked. And, are you inviting Joseph Biden? I'd really like to meet him. If he doesn't attend I will be so crushed.