Friday, June 16, 2006

Dream Dinners


Last night I went to my first Dream Dinners session. I had been wanting to try it out for a while now, because after only a month of marriage I was already struggling with dinner ideas. Not to mention the fact that sometimes after a day at work, the last thing I wanted to do was go home and cook.

But this definitely could be the answer to all my problems. In one hour and 15 minutes, I was able to prepare 6 meals (split in half for our rather small family--for a grand total of 12 dinners). It was easy fun and I can tell they are going to be delicious.

After I got home from my session, we quickly tested the dinners. Last night we had BBQ Pork Stuffed Burritos and they were excellent. And I don't even like to eat pork.

All told, I went home with Tex Mex BBQ Style Pork Stuffed Burritos, Mango Glazed Indian Salmon, Arroz con Pollo, Dill Marinated Shrimp, Dijon and Black Pepper Flank Steak, and Steaks with Roasted Red Peppers and Herb Butter. Check it out. Let me know what you think.

Dream Dinners

7 comments:

lacy lee said...

How I long for a Dream Dinners in SV!!!! Until then, it's spaghetti again.

lacy lee said...

P.s. Cute wedding pics!

Devry said...

Lacy,

They have one in Tucson. You could easily squeeze in a session on your next trip up. It is quick and easy and delish!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, jake and i have been doing this for over a year now and it's fantastic. we have the most amazing things that we would never have otherwise. last night we had buttermilk wheat thin chicken with garlic beans. tonight, rosemary lemon salmon with red potatoes. holla! i have never been a cook so this stuff rules, and it's much cheaper than going out. we're huge fans, you'll be hooked. and we have mad fun putting them together, did quinn go with you?

Devry said...

estafania,

No, he did not go with me. But there were a few men there with their wives so maybe next time I'll drag him along. Do you go to Dream Dinners or one of the many knock offs?

Anonymous said...

we go to a local place called meals in moments. it's the closest one to our house.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.