Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Yesterday I received 3 strong urgings to update the blog. It has been dormant for a quite a while because I guess I just feel like I don't have that many exciting things to say. At least not compared to the wedding plans.
I will share one highlight from about 2 weeks ago. Quinn and I were going to dinner at Rumbi Grill as we pulled into the parking lot. We both did a double take as a dark blue VW bug drove past it. It looked like a child was driving it. Turns out it was Gary Coleman.








Now, I had heard he lived in Santaquin (although I can't imagine for what reason), but it was definitely something to see him in person. I guess a little car for a little person. Makes sense right?

3 comments:

KA said...

Erin and I saw him walking through the University Mall parking lot. She was celebrity-sighting-giddy about it but, if I can just say, after one has been hugged by Gladys Knight, Arnold ceases to feel all that magical.

I will say, however, that on my mission, they watched Different Strokes with a Spanish voiceover. We walked into a house once and the opening theme song was playing (in English). Then all at once, the voiceover proclaimed the name of the show as: "Blanco y Negro!" Which I found to be moderately amusing.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that Gary Coleman was a resident of Utah. What I'm wondering is did he live here before Church Ball or did he come here to film the hideous movie and then decide to stay?

Anonymous said...

You may pooh pooh the fact that he lives in Santaquin…but it is the east side of Santaquin!