Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Introducing...

I'm not trying to steal Lacy's thunder, but we are no longer expecting a puppy…we now have one. Quinn surprised me last night with out newest addition.


Isn't she cute? Her name is Muhana. She is perfect for me, a virtual puppy. Last night, we paid our bills and Quinn picked them up and said he was going to go walk them to the mail. I did think it a bit strange that he was going to walk mail out to the mail box at 9:30 at night. He was gone for a bit, and I started to think it a little strange. But just shrugged it off to the fact that he must have just met someone along the way and was chatting. He came back about 20 minutes later with a huge smile on his face and something hidden behind his back. Then he revealed his surprise. My very own Nintendo DS with the game Nintendogs. I'm in love already. We visited the kennel and spent time picking out the dog. We choose from 6 different breeds but finally settled on a Shih Tzu. I haven't spent much time with her yet, but plan to tonight while I'm at the baseball game.

For all the Arnett's out there that were addicted to SIMs back in the day (and I know there are a lot of us out there), this is right up your alley. You need to check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shih Tzu's pee everywhere...watch out.

lacy lee said...

puppies all around...I love it!

Anonymous said...

Is this a real dog, or a game dog? Why would you name a nintendo game dog? And speaking of names...what's a Muhana? Why not, Muhena or Mubena or Mukana? Or how about Fido or Spot? Also, how do you get away with saying the breed name of the dog without having to see your Bishop? And, Ryan how do you get to write "pee" and not have to see your Bishop? And, Lacy what are you doing commenting on DevHoyo's blog when you should be writing your book and updating your own blog? And, what really is the meaning of life?

Anonymous said...

Jeff you are too funny.....from someone who has been married to you for 24 years.......