Monday, March 12, 2007

26 years

Happy Birthday Quinn!

He turns 26 years old today. As old as I try to make him feel, he just keeps on reminding me that I'm turning 29 shortly.

Hopefully, he will have a fun birthday even though he is super busy trying to get his game finished--due in 1 week.

I plan on baking him a cake later today and then we are going to eat dinner at Pei Wei.

This year my gift to Quinn is to be more patient and humble in our marriage. This is something I'm lacking.

I love Quinn very much and hope this next year brings him much happiness. He is a fantastic husband. He does such a good job taking care of me, even though I should be taking care of him since he is working so hard at school.

Happy Birthday Quinn!

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

What a sweet Birthday Wish! We love you both and wish we were there to treat you both to dinner at Cheesecake Factory or Pei Wei or whereever you want! Next time we are together okay?

Lots of love and a very Happy Birthday to Quinn,
Heather & Miles

Cara said...

Happy Birthday little Quinnie!

Anonymous said...

As a mother I am now content because Quinn has Devry in his life. I wonder how Devry's mom feels? Happy Birthday Boy Wonder and Congratulations on all the wonderful additions to your life this past year. Your are sooo blessed.

jmr said...

Happy birthday cousin! Will I be able to play this game u are creating or is it way past my skill level of Mario Brothers and Top Gear?

Anonymous said...

This is late I know but better late than never, right? Happy 26th Bday Quinn! I've heard it was a good one!