Friday, June 12, 2009

12 weeks

This is what I woke up to today on Asher's 12 week birthday.


Asher woke up around 7:15 this morning. After feeding, I put him back in his swing in hopes he would fall back asleep because I was still pretty tired. Well, he didn't but I did. I woke up about 2 hours later and neither Quinn nor Asher were in the room. So I went out to the living room and found Asher like he was above. Quinn had bathed him and put him down for his first nap of the day. So he was so happy and content just hanging in his chair waiting for his mommy to wake up.


Isn't he adorable?

10 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

adorable doesn't even touch it! He is beyond that!

Cara said...

He is cute. It looks like his mohawk/mullet is no more - bummer! Does he still have dimples?

Devry said...

yes, sadly his hair is falling out, but he still does have the dimples.

Dana said...

He's sweet!

Kaelyn said...

He is getting so big and looks so sweet! Quinn is such a good Dad and husband!

GrandmaNutt said...

Okay Devry, I know that you don't want to hear this but.....
Asher is so cute that you just HAVE to have more. No sense wasting such terrific gene combinations. He's a doll.

Jake and Steph said...

Crazy adorable!

FRYBABY said...

Yes!!!! We ALL have to agree that he is absolutely adorable....only wish he was closer!

Ames said...

You and Quinn make a cute baby!

Anonymous said...

Y E S !!!! I love him. Greatest Auntie Pam