Monday, June 15, 2009

sunday and dance party 2

We had a great Sunday. I spoke in church (not so fun) but Danny, Stacey and Jax came and heard me speak which made it more fun. After church Stacey brought over most of the dinner and we ate. We spent the rest of the day playing games. I think we played games from about 2 pm until 11 pm. We played some Wii Golf, lots of Wii Smarty Pants, Disney Scene It and regular Scene It. We had so much fun. It is so nice to live by family even if it is only temporarily.

I've mentioned before how much Asher loves music. We can sit with him on our laps for quite a while and be at the lap top as long as there is music playing. I found Quinn and Asher doing this today and just had to get it on video.

4 comments:

Cara said...

That kid is all cuteness. Watch out ladies - here comes A-Dawg.

KickButtMommy said...

love the baby pattern baldness!

phew! your talk is over with!

GrandmaNutt said...

Asher certainly humors his old man. Wonder what he is really thinking? I can tell that you never have a dull moment in your house and your Sunday game time sounds great. Would have loved to have heard your talk also. Proud of my Texas Family.

Sioux said...

Honestly, it looks like this performance was more about Quinn! They make a pretty cute pair...