Sunday, June 21, 2009

celebrations

We are enjoying a nice celebratory weekend. Friday night our friends Sterling and KC came over to get some Asher face time before we leave. Saturday we went to Buca di Beppo with Danny, Stacey and Jax for a dinner celebrating Quinn's new job. I took my camera but totally spaced taking pictures. Saturday was also Asher's three month birthday. He is getting bigger every day. It has been so fun watching him grow and discover the world around him. Today we are celebrating Quinn's first Father's Day.

I made him a dinner of chicken piccata, parmesan garlic rosemary roasted potatoes and zucchini. I bought him and Asher a mini mango cheesecake also for both of their milestones.


Asher couldn't wait to try it.

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Can't say I blame Asher. That cake looks delish!

Lindsay said...

A-dorable! so glad you guys had a great Fathers Day! :)

Sioux said...

Wishing one of the CUTEST dads a very happy day!

Grandma Nutt said...

Devry, I am soooo coming to your house to eat. Love your father-son portraits and all of you three. Congratulations on all your milestones.