Monday, August 09, 2010

day 4

So far so good. The one thing I like about WW is that it allows me to be flexible with what I eat. I need to know that after a long day if I'm exhausted I can run out to Arby's for an 8 point roast beef sandwich. It's really a life saver.

I've exercised three times since Friday. My goal is to alternate between a Jillian Michaels 30 day shred routine and a YogaWorks routine. I've decided to do this because if I did Jillian Michaels everyday I would have to wash my hair everyday and that does not excite me. Plus the yoga routine kicked my trash and I've always been super inflexible so it couldn't hurt to work on that as well. The best part of working out for me is seeing Asher try to do it with me. He will stand right next to me and do squats with me or during a boxing sequence he starts flailing his arms. It is adorable.

I've been a bit hungry but I know that will get better with time. The one thing I've really learned is how much mindless snacking I do during the day. I'll weigh myself on Friday morning and hopefully will see some results.

3 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

That Asher Boy is your BFF and a good little trainer as well. He probably thinks your doing all that fun stuff just for him. Proud of both of you.

Cara said...

I used to tell my little guys that I was doing "Mommy Muscles" and they could do Mommy Muscles with me. They would each get a can of soup to use as a hand weight. Too funny!

Good going Devry - work it!

KickButtMommy said...

I wouldn't be surprised if you lost 4-6 pounds this first week! Keep up the good work.