Wednesday, August 25, 2010

trips

A week ago Monday Asher and I headed up to Northern Virginia for a little getaway. Asher had a great time playing with all his cousins and his Grandpa and Grandma. We drove back on Friday and Grandma joined us. She stayed for a few days and we had more fun playing and relaxing. I think Asher needs therapy now for his separation anxiety from Grandma having to go back home. We head out again early Friday morning for a wedding weekend in Newport, RI and a day of sightseeing in Boston. I can't wait! Hopefully, I'll have pictures if I can remember to bring a charged camera with a memory card in it. I've had a few problems with that my last couple of trips.

3 comments:

Cara said...

OOOO - Rhode Island and Boston? I want to come! I've never been. So take some pictures so I can live vicariously!

GrandmaNutt said...

You and Asher are certainly the jetsetters. It will be fun for you two to have Q along for the ride this time. Have lots of fun and get a great shot of the cute little ringbearer for Grandma.

KickButtMommy said...

You will be in Newport, Rhode Island and we will be in Newport, California. What do ya know. Maybe Cara and Ben should head to Newport, Virginia just to round it out.