Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Which blogs do you read?

I currently have 19 blogs that I read on an almost daily basis. Most of them are the blogs of friends and families. But a handful of them are more the more established blogs with a wider circulation.

Which blogs do you read on a daily basis? I'm always looking to expand what I read.

A few of my favorites are:

Ross, the intern's blog. This guy just cracks me up.

Obviously, the Lost spoiler blog is a must.

And a blog that is sure to be a favorite for all of you pop culture lovers out there who like me, need to have your finger on the pulse. This is USA Today's Pop Candy blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Besides my friend and family blogs I read Daring Young Mom, Feminist Mormon Housewives, Times and Seasons, and really the most important blog of the day, Prevuze, which is a humorous, sneak peak at the next day's episode of Days of Our Lives by a Canadian viewer. Apparently Canada is a day ahead on their episodes which is delightful for me.

Anonymous said...

I should also mention that the first three blogs I mentioned were brought to my attention by my lovely, intellectually superior, Auntie Candy.

Anonymous said...

Here are a few I enjoy.

threadbared A funny site about vintage sewing patterns.

blog.coolz0r Blog featuring the latest and greatest advertisements.

Anonymous said...

now I stay tuned!