Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Day 2 of Fitness

Today the running part of the gym was less horrible then it was on Monday. Don't get me wrong, it was still horrible, just slightly less. But I have Dana's example to aspire to. She has worked up to running for 1 HOUR!!! I can't even imagine. But she loaned me her book with the training regimen that she credits for this feat so I am feeling a little more confident that I too can achieve something similar. For now I'm just happy to walk/run my two miles.

Next up, I must go purchase a snorkel so Lindsay and I can start our adventures in the lap pool. Good times!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Secretly I've gained some weight and could stand to run a bit myself.

the peine's said...

I am so happy that it was a wee bit horrible today! Yea for Devry for going to the gym! I know you love it so!

KickButtMommy said...

Wow, I can't even run to the mailbox. Way to go missy!

Anonymous said...

It's possible to run for an entire hour?

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful to begin with and now you are gaining the stamina to kick some serious booty. Ain't life grand to be young!