Sunday, November 25, 2007

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a fantastic holiday weekend. Quinn was able to fly in on Wednesday night. Thursday, we enjoyed a fabulous meal with my family, Aunt Candy, Uncle Lance, Jantzen and Bonnie. My family hadn't been all together for a Thanksgiving in 6 years. It was a lot of fun and delicious too!



Here we are anticipating a delicious Thanksgiving meal.

Thursday night about 20 Arnett's headed out for the traditional post-meal movie. We saw Enchanted. Loved it!

Friday Quinn, Cameron, Jaxson and I went and picked out a Christmas tree. I think they boys didn't appreciate that I made them walk through the entire lot before we made a decision.

Saturday we had the opportunity to attend my friend Elise's dinner reception up in Sundance. So beautiful.



Here is the happy couple being announced as husband and wife!

At the reception, the original BFF's (Amy, Elise, Melissa and I) were all reunited (with our husbands).



Here is a pic of Amy and Melissa.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Friday, Quinn paid a visit to Lexi, my cousin and hair stylist extraordinaire. He went in for a trim and came out with his first hair coloring experience.




Can you tell? When the sun hits it, I love the depth that it has added. He says he wants to try to go even darker when he comes back over Christmas. I think I may have created a monster.

Today, sadly Quinn fly back to Dallas to begin school again tomorrow. But he only has three weeks to go and then he gets almost a full month break. Yeah!!

7 comments:

jmr said...

Quinn looks good with brown hair. wait, what am I missing? jk, I understand the color junkie born in him, I'm a big fan. I'm glad he could be here for the holiday with you!

Cami said...

You guys are too cute. So, will you be in Utah for Christmas? We will be there, we should get together?! We will get there prob a week before Christmas.

Sioux said...

Darling pix of cute couple(s)--glad that you and Quinney were able to spend the holiday together and LOVE THE COLOR on an already handsome guy!

KickButtMommy said...

You guys look fabulous. I have missed you guys and seeing pics of you together makes me happy and not miss you quite so much! Can't wait to see you both at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I noticed that you hair is a darker, richer color, also. A little different from the sun-kissed blonde at your wedding. Thanks for the great pictures of you both. I was hungry to see a more current one of our favorite newlyweds. Oh wait, that was last year, this year you are just one of the married couples. Congratulations and best wishes for the new year. We'll miss you both at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

The above post was from me....the MIL. Just had a little techno-prob. Thanks for your patience.

lacy lee said...

I also enjoyed a little Enchanted for a post-meal movie and would like to add my two thumbs up!