Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I am a Horrible Babysitter

Dana had to make an emergency trip to Toys R' Us just now as they currently have in stock the doll house she has been looking for. She left the kids in my charge.

I noticed that Sadie was being unusually quiet and I went to see why and found this.





She was clearly determined not to let any of the caramel from the McDonald's Apple Dippers go to waste.

The worst part is that this is the second time she is having her outfit washed. She got a little sick on herself this morning. In fact, Dana just finished washing and drying the outfit and putting it back on Sadie right before she left.

5 comments:

KA said...

Oh honey. The fact that you are willing to babysit means that you are not a horrible babysitter.

Anonymous said...

Whether babysitter or mother, you always learn by experience. Sadie has certainly changed since the last time I saw her...at your wedding. She is a doll.

Dana said...

You are not a horrible babysitter. I'm pretty sure that even had I been there she would have made that mess and I wouldn't have noticed either. Also, it was mom who washed and dried her clothes the first time. So all in all her clothes were washed twice today and I didn't have to lift a finger, that's a pretty good day for me.

KickButtMommy said...

Yeah, well, looks like you are ready to be a mom. I noticed Ella had a fever tonight and not 3 minutes later did she throw up all over my hair, my clothes, me face, the wall, and her bed. Ah the glamour.

wendy said...

I noticed she had some pen on her forehead...is that a whole 'nother story?