Monday, December 03, 2007

Soup

Last night, Kim and Jordan invited Lindsay and me up for dinner. Jordan made a most amazing French Onion Soup. Seriously, it is the kind of thing that can change your life.



Delicious, right? We must encourage them to post the recipe on their blog!

Kim followed it up with a delicious cheesecake. Then we spent the rest of the night chatting and having fun. We also recruited Kim to our running goal. She is coming down Saturday for the first of our runs---3 miles. Start praying for me now. I think it will take a miracle for me to finish it. Even if I end up crawling I'm determined to at least cover the distance.

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

If anyone can do it you can Devry! Me on the other hand, can't run to the mailbox. But you go girl!

Anonymous said...

No wonder you achieve the goals you set....you are imbued with determination. 3 miles! I'll be thinking of you on Saturday.

lacy lee said...

We are going to rock this marathon! Good luck on Saturday!

Sioux said...

This looks DELISH! Suspiously like the French Onion soup you can get at MiMi's.