Monday, February 11, 2008

fun, fun, fun

I've been having so much fun here in Texas. Too much fun to take time to blog. My Mom flew in on Wednesday to spend time basking in the warm Texas weather. We watched a lot of movies-- Juno, 27 Dresses, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Tara Road and The Ring (we made my Mom watch it last night).

We did A LOT of shopping. My mom bought two amazing ties for Quinn.

What do you think?





I really am in love with them.

Thanks mom for coming. We had so much fun with you here.

10 comments:

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KA said...

Oops, I posted above while jon was logged in.....

I meant to ask you what you thought of Juno?

Cara said...

I like the striped tie. Very cool.

KickButtMommy said...

I like the striped one too. Glad you are having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Holy Mackeral! I want your mom to start doing all my fashion shopping for me, too. Lucky Q! Your mom just made your handsome man even more irresistable. Again, Lucky Q!

jmr said...

I like the brown and grey one. and the striped one. i love ties. It's a good thing I'm not a man. I'd have a million of them

jmr said...

ps. I saw Juno too, what did you think?

Cami said...

Hey Dev, I can't keep up with your life. You are back in Texas? That's good, glad you are having fun, fun, fun. Love the ties, did mom not buy something for you?

Devry said...

To KA and JMR:

Yes, I actually did like Juno a lot. It made me glad I'm not in high school any more and I thought overall it was a sweet story about good coming from a bad and unfortunate situation.

Justin said...

But "The Ring"? Seriously?