Wednesday, February 20, 2008

my very own hashmarks

Quinn is "live-blogging" his trip to San Francisco to attend Game Developers Conference for me. And by "live-blogging" I mean he is calling me every hour or so to update me on what he is experience and any major happenings. He says it is my very own Hashmarks--a live blog I was addicted to during the NFL playoffs. So far I think he has been in San Fran about 2 and 1/2 hours and I have heard from him 3 times. His last "blog entry" was all about he had walked all the way to the conference center just to realize that he left his expo ticket at the hotel and had to go back to get it.

I can't wait for other exciting entries throughout the next three days.

***UPDATE***

Quinn has been networking like crazy. He was able to make two VERY good contacts at the two companies he would die to work for. Also, he said he managed to snag an invite to a VIP party tomorrow night. Every time I talk to him, I can tell he is having the time of his life.

6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I don't think Miles would call me every hour even if I was on my deathbed. That's a good one.

Cara said...

I'm glad he's having so much fun. I'm sure he'll score an awesome job offer out of it - he's so charismatic, who wouldn't offer him a job?

KickButtMommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KickButtMommy said...

I have been informed that my comment was too harsh. Miles would call me every hour if I was on my deathbed.

Devry said...

lol...now that is funny.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us know about Quinn's trip. It is great knowing that all is paying off. Good luck, Q & D.