Sunday, February 17, 2008

makeover

My blog needs a makeover. I have been wanting to do it for a while now. I think I know what the new template will be and I need to brush up on my photoshop skills and make a new banner (or ask Ryan to help me). But most importantly, I want a new blog address.

Truth be told, I did not even create this blog. My friend that I use to work with did. At the time, it was just going to be used for engagement stuff. Who knew it would go on for two years.

So I'm soliciting help to come up with a new blog address. I've been thinking about it for a while now but can not come up with anything that I love.

Any ideas?

Share anything and everything as I'm hoping something will spark an idea.

9 comments:

Cara said...

Gamer&Me

Can't wait for the unveiling~!

Dana said...

Definitely DelHoyo

Ryan Brijs said...

DelHoyo On Demand

Ryan Brijs said...

Family, isn't it about time...bombs?

Del Bloggery
past my bedtime
Morning Breaks
Set The Record Straight
DELicious
Dev Tales
Delorean
Since We Last Spoke
More Adventurous
Digital Devry
Simple Things
Devry's Dreamworld
Devry's Dance Mix
DelHoyo Dream Machine
DelHoyo Dammit
Dejalo
Do it for Devry

the peine's said...

devrydoesdallas....is this appropriate?

Anonymous said...

Gotta go with DelHoyo Dammit!!
Ryan has more ideas than is normal for any human. Keep up the good work.

How about Pandora's Box (oh the trouble you got into when you ...married Q, decided to go to SMU, met his family, etc.)

Life on a Dime
Ithuria Rules
Upsidedown & Insideout
QuePasa?
or just plain QUE?
Life in the Fastlane

Have fun with your project, Dev.

KA said...

A Celine song. Like Water From the Moon or To Love You More or I Drove All Night.

Anonymous said...

how about
The Getting Those Blog.
subtitle (been there done that)

jmr said...

wow.. I'm stumped but I love all the ideas you've gotten from everyone. Can't wait to see the new blog. You're our pioneer, if not for you, none of us would be blogging. way to go.