Sunday, February 15, 2009

3 things

There are three things I can't live without right now.

1. Tums
I don't dig on the taste, but they are a necessary evil right now and one that I'm glad exists because without them I would have an even harder time sleeping.

2. Heating padThis is a new addition to my comfort seeking but it really seems to be helping to keep my back muscles loose and not hurting so much.

3. QuinnHe has been spectacular throughout this whole pregnancy, from the beginning when he would hold my hair back while I was throwing up all the food he had just gone out to get me...to now, when he massages my back or calves or whatever part of my body is aching. And he doesn't complain when I am too tired to make him dinner. I love you sweetie!

6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I love it. I wish Quinn would give M a few tips on being a doting husband. Since it is our 4th, I think he is over catering to my needs. Its a sad sad day..:)

GrandmaNutt said...

The Tums and heating pad I can understand. But I am pleased to hear that Quinn made your list. So often the husband doesn't quite "get it" those last few months and becomes more of a nuisance. Good on ye, Quinner!!!

Cara said...

We can't wait to see your little guy. It's been a while since we've had a boy cousin join the family!

FRYBABY said...

OH, the memories!! Quinn's a keeper and the hair-holding is a true indication!!

Kristy said...

Sweet picture of Quinn!:) I love all the things you need rght now! It will all be over soon. You're so funny...I seriously can't wait to see little Asher!

Wendi said...

Ha ha, what a fantastic picture! You're in the home stretch now, lady, I can't believe it!